Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, March 16, 2009

Senior Shots!

I have been wanting so badly to add senior shots to my portfolio, and thanks to Brett he has made it all possible. This handsome man is a senior at Murrieta Valley High School. He is hoping to get excepted to Harvard or Stanford and has already been accepted to the University of Southern California. Can you say "WOW". I feel so privileged to have been a part of such a profound moment in his life. Brett is a confident, intelligent young man and I am positive no matter where his path takes him he will do great. I am so proud of you and cant wait to see where you decide to go! Thanks so much!






0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP