Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wagner Wedding!!!

So I know that my main focus has mostly been on children, but you never know where life's gonna take you! One of my closest friends Brooke Payne now "Brooke Wagner," just tied the knot yesterday. I was feeling crazy so I brought the camera along! The wedding was beautiful and so was the bride. I couldn't help but take some pics to post to the blog. I am so happy for you and Grant and wish you all the love and happiness! Hope you like them!






2 comments:

Anonymous 29/3/09 23:39  

Kelly, these are beautiful! You have a great eye. I can't wait to see the rest of your photos.-Shannon

Anonymous 2/4/09 21:55  

Kelly you have some SERIOUS talent!!! Just these few photos are amazing, can't wait to see the rest :) - Mary

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP