Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Miller Family (part two)!!!!!! Its a Girl!

So I know you all have been waiting for the arrival of the mystery baby! A few posts back I did a maternity shoot for a dear friend who was the most gorgeous model. She is now known for the famous "Baby Blocks" picture that you all love so much! We have been patiently waiting the arrival of her little one and couldn't wait to find out if it was a boy or girl. Well the news is out and "Its a Girl". Baby Cara is here and is so cute and squishy I couldn't help but want one just like her. I hope you enjoy her cuteness as much as I did! Thanks to the Miller Family!







0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP