Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moments in Time!

For those of you who don't know, my daughter Savanah turns 4 on Sunday! I don't know about all you other moms out there, but I find myself constantly asking, "Where has the time gone?" It seems like just yesterday we were bringing our new baby girl home from the hospital and now she is four years old. It is truly amazing how time flies when you watch it through the eyes of a child. I have watched her say her first word, take her first step, and become a big sister. These are the moments when I have to thank God for making me a mommy. Children change so rapidly that if you blink an eye you might miss a moment. Fortunately, I have been blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom to my kids. And even though I've had my share of hectic days I wouldn't change it for the world. I have always wanted to be a mommy, but never did I realize how much joy being a parent actually brings. Its priceless! So this post is dedicated to my children, Savanah and Dominic. Mommy loves you both so much! Happy Birthday Savanah!
.





1 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison 1/5/09 17:50  

your kids are so beautiful. savanah is a natural model - she has the "model face" DOWN! i love these photos :) i hope ryan and i have kids just as adorable!

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP