Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Saturday, April 11, 2009

Super Model Alert!!!!

So could these sister's get any cuter? The McRoberts girls are 3 and 5 and by far some of the smartest little girls I know. They are so close and share a bond with one another that makes me long for the sister I never had. They both quickly fell in love with my hot pink hat so they took turns modeling it for the camera. I truly believe these two girls have a calling for modeling. They were calm and relaxed and their smiles were contagious. Thanks to the McRoberts family! Here is your sneak peak!!!!








0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP