Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, May 18, 2009

Beautiful Sisters

Well these are the cousins to miss Tallulah. Would you expect anything less than adorable from this family? I had so much fun meeting these sisters, they were so cute! Which makes my life that much harder when it comes time to decide which ones to post to the blog. I know there's a lot but I had to do it! So sit back, relax and enjoy the sneak peak of the Ireland girls! Thanks to the family!


/div>

2 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison 19/5/09 15:16  

so precious! great job with these adorable sisters :)

Sarah Ireland 23/5/09 07:46  

Thanks Kelli...Shirl, Aaron and I can't get over your amazing work!!!

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP