Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's New... It's Hot ... and it's all mine!!!!!!!!

Well it's finally here!!!! Kelly Cicero Photography has launched its new logo! I know you all have been asking for business cards and I keep saying they're on the way. Well they are finally designed and ready for printing. I have worked with two very artistic people to develop these concepts. It took a little while, but I wanted the logo and biz cards to represent my style and my love for photography. So, with a little patience and much appreciated hard work from these designers, we did it! David Hart at Davidh@cbpmail.net is the designer who created my beautiful logo. He is very talented and was amazing at putting up with my millions of ideas and changes. And Jaime at www.shabbychickdesignshoppe.com created the design for both of my business cards. She too is very talented and efficient. Thank you to both of these talented people and for the models who have been chosen for the front and backs of these cards. Please welcome the launch of the new Kelly Cicero Photography branding!!!

New Logo.......
Front of 5x7 biz cards....

Back of 5x7 biz card.....

Front of regular size biz card....

Back of regular size biz card

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP