Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Thursday, May 21, 2009

Seeing life through a child's eyes!!

If we could see life through a child's eyes, every day would be filled with laughter. Every moment consumed with curiosity and a love that knows no boundaries. I am so thankful that my job is surrounded by the little people who constantly remind me of those little things. This little girl put a huge smile on my face. Not only is she the cutest thing ever, she has the personality that melts hearts. The photos we captured remind me of summer, and since it is just around the corner I thought we could all take a moment to remember the days we spent outside eating popsicles, swinging on swings and running through the sprinklers. Because we all have been there and some days wish we could go back! Here is a kiss for you mommy!






1 comments:

Anonymous 22/5/09 06:18  

Princess Sohia,
Dweller of the land of fairy tales and all things good.
Beautiful child I call grand-niece, the world is yours to conquer. We are all your subjects.
Love,
Aunt Patty

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP