Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Thursday, May 28, 2009

Soukup Family....

When I saw this family, I was so excited! These kids are absolutely adorable and can you say "Wow" look at their beautiful red hair. Mom and Dad are both brunettes so their red hair was a surprise! I don't know about you but I was in love!!! They were all so happy to be behind the camera and such a pleasure to photograph. Thanks to the Soukup Family and a very big happy Birthday to Owen! Here is your sneak Peak!






0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP