Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who's Calling Me Tootsie?

She's back.... and she might be hungry for a tootsie pop snack! You will know what I mean when you scroll down. This is Isabella, who happens to be my best friends daughter. I have photographed her many times before but whenever she comes into town I just cant help myself. Her mommy always has her dressed to impress and Bella is a star in front of the camera. So Happy Mother's Day Mommy these are for you!





0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP