Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Banuelos Family (part one)

Can someone sign her up with a modeling agency! I can't get over how beautiful and photogenic this young teen is. I normally don't split one session into two posts but for this one I had too. There were too many beautiful pictures of her alone and I just couldn't decide. So here is your sneak peak. Its only part one of the Kahn family. Stay tuned for Mom, Dad and the newest addition to the Kahn family.



0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP