Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, June 8, 2009

Those Handsome Italian Boys......

Italian boys are sooooo cute! Especially when they share the same name as my son. Meet little Dominic. This little cutie was so funny, I think he smiled the whole time he was here! His daddy is away fighting for our country so I hope this reaches him and touches his heart. I thought this could be a great way for his daddy to see how his son is growing up to be strong and brave! So here is to you Daddy, I love you, miss you and cant wait for your return home! Happy early Fathers Day!



2 comments:

cc 8/6/09 15:04  

Kelly-
You have found your passion and it shows! What a handsome little man! My son will be so excited to see pictures of his son. I am confident these fantastic pictures of Dominic will help make his first official father's day special. THanks!

Sarah 8/6/09 17:10  

Kelly! I love the pictures of Dominic!! Robyn loves them too...you really captured his sweet little self!

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP