Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Class of 2010"

Wow, this young lady was so beautiful I couldn't put my camera down! She had so much fun modeling all over Laguna Beach and she defiantly needed no direction. I think she is an under cover model!!! This year is going to be a big one for her, she will be stepping into high school as a senior! Wow she makes me feel old!!! So to prepare her for the year to come we wanted to get some nice senior portraits for her! There were so many great photos it was hard to pick. Here are a few I fell in love with! Hope you like your sneak peak!




0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP