Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Marry Me....

I met this couple through a friend of a friend. Alison works for an amazing interior design studio called Chartruse and we got connected somehow and hit it off. Shortly after we met they asked me to photograph their wedding and of course I said yes. When we met down in Laguna to do their engagement photos, I had the chance to see the two of them interact. Their connection is off the charts, and are both so loving towards one another. The best part about them is they aren't afraid to be silly and laugh at each other. That's what makes for a long marriage. I didn't have to give much direction to the two of them because their own interaction was perfect for my camera. So in love and ready to start their lives with each other. I cant wait for their wedding! Stay posted for wedding to follow soon! r





0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP