Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, August 24, 2009

Twin Girls!!!!!!!!!

My heart melted when I walked through the doors and met these two little angels. Alexandra Catherine and Olivia Belle are identical twins. They were born on time and weighed just around 6 pounds each. Their mommy and daddy told me that the twin thing was a total shock,they had gone in for a normal ultrasound and came out expecting twins. So I am sure life has changed drastically for the Awbrey family. I got to interact with the family while I was there and I have to say these new parents were so calm you could tell it has come naturally to them! Congrats on your new family and I look forward to watching them grow! Here is your sneak peak!






1 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison 25/8/09 09:43  

these are precious! how sweet. congrats to you too missy!!! i'm so excited for you guys :)

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP