Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jingle Bells...

Yes its getting closer, Christmas is just around the corner and if your like me your already racking your brain. So a few days ago I took my little ones out for a day of happy shooting, except it wasn't so happy. Why is it that my own kids who are forced to pose all the time give me the most trouble. After yelling and looking like a crazy mom with a camera I managed to get a few that I loved. So if your reading this remember that pre season has begun!!! I will be doing custom cards this year for clients as well as a few great mini shoots! If you don't have the details feel free to email me for all the great news!!! You won't want to miss this holiday fun.




0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP