Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Thursday, February 18, 2010

What a Hunk|Orange County Childrens Photographer

I am proud to say that this handsome hunk is my nephew. He rarely makes an appearance on my blog and I finally got him behind the camera. I cant believe how fast he is growing. He has gone from toddler to BMX racer, motorcycle rider, little man over night. Here is something special for mom and dad! Love you guys!




0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP