Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Thursday, April 1, 2010

OMG!!! Could you look any better.....| Orange County Maternity Photographer

OK so I know I put the carriage before the horse when it comes to posting things in order but I have been so behind on updating my blog and I had to post baby Lyla ASAP for Mom and Dad. So know that I am too big to go any where I am trying to get everything updated and posted! I have to introduce you to the beautiful Mommy that created the most recent newborn on the blog! This beautiful mommy is who my kids call Auntie Lexi. She gives pregnancy a whole new meaning when you see what her bod looked like just weeks before she gave birth. Its truly not fair, I have gained enough weight to match a small herd of elephants and then you have to hang out with someone like her who looks like she might have just over ate at dinner! She was a beautiful mommy to be and all her hard work in the last nine months has paid off. Her new baby girl is soooooooo cute! Congrats Mama!




0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP