Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hollywood her she comes! | Orange County Childrens Photographer

Look out Hollywood! Here comes Hannah! I had sooo much fun with this beautiful young lady! She has so much personality and is ready to start her modeling/acting career. She was such a pleasure to be around and I know we will be seeing her soon either on T.V or in print! I had such a hard time just picking a few so I decided to create a few story boards to show off her beauty! Hope you like your sneak peak!





div>

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP