Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!!! | Orange County Childrens Photoraphe

Miss Aubry happens to be a friend of my daughter Savanah! The two of them are in the same dance class and have so much fun together! When her mommy approached me to do some photos for her I was so excited, Aubry is such a little diva, and is just a blast to be around! This photo shoot was so much fun. I have had these tires sitting on the side of my house for years and have finally found a use for them. I wanted something fun and playful for her photo shoot to show off her playful side. I think we nailed it! She had a blast and so did I! Here is your sneak peak!





1 comments:

Anonymous 16/8/10 20:59  

Wow. What a cutie! Fantastic pictures.

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP