Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh Baby Baby! | Orange County Materntiy Photographer

This beautiful mom to be is expecting her first baby in about a month! I am not sure what happened when I was pregnant but I never looked this HOT!!! Must have been all those late night snacks I had. Well this little baby has no idea how lucky she is going to be! I have known her daddy for years and years (wow we are old!), he is an amazing man and is going to make a wonderful father! I am so excited to meet your new baby girl and am glad you have chosen me for this special time in your lives! Here is just a sneak peak!






0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP