Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Hunter {Orange County Newborn Photographer}

Baby Hunter came to me at 5 weeks old. I was convinced that due to his age we would be capturing this little one with eyes open the whole time! But BOY did he surprise me. This little angel slept the entire session and was so easy to work with! I was so thrilled that I was able to capture the essence of being a newborn for the Davenport family! I hope you like your sneak peak!

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP