Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Little SEEET TREAT!!! Orange county Newborn Photographer

I was so excited to photograph little Wyatt in the studio last week. His parents are very spacial to me and I couldn't be more happy for them! Little Wyatt was a perfect angel, he let me pose him in many different positions and didn't make a peep the entire time. Mom and Dad were both there to share in this special moment and I could tell they were both walking on clouds the whole time. They are so in love with their new little man and even more in love with each other. I am so happy that you chose me to be a part of your lives and I wish your family the very best! Here is a little sneak peak of whats to come!

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP