Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Loving Family

It has been quite some time since i have posted anything recent of my own family. The truth is I have been so busy doing photo shoots and with the holidays I haven't been able to give my own family some photography love. Here are a few from recently. Dominic is just about six months old now and is growing like a weed. He sat up on his own for the first time without help on Christmas day, I was so proud. Savanah is in love with brother bear, and had so much fun opening her presents on Christmas. And of course I had to give my hubby some blog love. He has been so supportive with all this photography stuff and is behind me every step of the way. As for me, I am still going full throttle and loving it. Hope everyone had a great Christmas with their families and hope 2009 brings you lots of love and laughter. Kelly






0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP