Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Friday, January 2, 2009

The Little Hanenberg's

I am such a lucky auntie, not only do i have the most beautiful niece and nephew but I also live right across the street from them. I am so happy to be able to watch them grow up and mature. While Mom and Dad were out of town I had the privilege of watching both of them, so of course i had to get some new pictures. Love you cuzies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP