Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Thursday, June 4, 2009

She Said Yes!!!!!

What better time in your life than the moment you realize you have met "the one." It is full of excitement, passion and new beginnings. I recently met Leah and Jordan, and am honored to say I will be photographing their special day. This couple is so full of life and love for one another. I am so excited for the journey they have set out on and wish them the very best! Here is your sneak peak. I know I went over board, but I had so much fun and couldn't choose just a few! Congrats to both of you and thank you for choosing me for your wedding day!








0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP