Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Unconditional Love....

If you have kids of your own you can relate with the feeling of unconditional love. It happens so fast you don't even know what hit you, but as soon as you see that sweet little bundle of love, your heart is lost forever. I will never forget the first time I layed eyes on my first born daughter, I now know what it means to love with all your heart. Well this little boy is the first born son in this family. He is so precious and I am sure his Mommy and Daddy know exactly what I am talking about. Remember to enjoy the moment! Here is your sneak peak!




0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP