Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

This little girl will be celebrating her first birthday! I met the Priess family through a friend of a friend. I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with this little cutie, her mommy and auntie. We had so much fun using props and playing dress up. The youngest of 3 girls, this little one will have big shoes to fill, but can you imagine how much fun it will be growing up with two big sisters! Lots of clothes!!! Well, Happy Birthday and thank you for the beautiful photos!





1 comments:

Sarah 18/7/09 10:57  

SO adorable! I hear you are getting a new website soon...I can't wait to see it! Some of my friends have used you since I brought Charlotte in and they just RAVED about you!

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP