Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hats and Cute Boys! What More Could I Ask For!

This little boy brings a smile to my face every time I get a chance to photograph him. If you all remember back a few months ago I did small write-up on this little guys daddy who is away on duty fighting for our country. Dominic is always full of smiles and I just cant seem to get enough. I was so glad when his mommy called me back for some more pictures! She said, and I had to laugh because we all do this. "He has a really cute outfit and I need a photo of it!" ha ha But when you have cute kids its hard to not want those lasting images! Hope you like your sneak peak!



1 comments:

Unknown 24/7/09 17:29  

I LOVE my sneak peak! Kelly you do an awesome job! Thanks!

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP