Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tiny Little Bundle!!

When I met this family I could feel their excitement for their new bundle of love instantly! This new addition to the family, "Brady Gordon Geoghegan" was born on June 15th and weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces. He is the first born grand child for both sides of the family. What an exciting time. This little boy is blessed to have 5 great grandparents. When I heard that I was so thrilled because I think our grandparents and great-grandparents leave such a powerful impression on our lives. His mommy and daddy said "We feel so blessed to have our son in our lives!" I am so glad I could be a part of this time in some small way! Hope you enjoy your sneak peak!





0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP