Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, May 10, 2010

My Own Love..| Orange County Newborn Photographer

Have you ever wished that you could stop time? That for just a few seconds the world would stop and you could just embrace the moment for a little while longer? This is exactly how I felt when they handed my son to me just seconds after he was born. You make eye contact for the first time and it has to be one of the best moments in your entire life. It is a moment that stays with you forever, no matter how many babies you have its still perfection at its best. On the morning of April 8th our family welcomed into the world our third child, Anthony Vincent Cicero. He is perfect, breath taking and stole my heart from the moment I saw him. I am so excitd to finally be able to announce his arrival and welcome him into out family! 3 kids, 2 dogs and 2 crazy parents, but that is life and I am thankful for every second that I have been blessed with. May I please introduce too you the new man in town Mr. Anthony Vincent Cicero!<













1 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison 18/5/10 22:36  

OMG - these have to be the most precious pictures! he is so beautiful and so perfect :) i can't wait til we have a little one and have you capture them just like this! xoxo

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP