Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, July 26, 2010

Jillian Wagner...Its a Girl! | Orange County Newborn Photographer

The phone rang around 2:30am. It was the call that makes you spring from your bed no matter how tired you are. I raced to the hospital with hope that I would arrive in time! The clock passed slowley as a patient but eager family waited for news that would be life changing. And then it happened. At around 3:30am Grant walked out with the biggest grin I have ever seen and with so much excitement he pulled from his pocket a "PINK" newborn hat! Screams filled the waiting room.... A girl!!! As I walked in the room I saw a tired but amazingly beautiful mommy! A mommy who waited patiently for nine long months to experience a moment that will stay in her heart forever. And in her arms held a beautiful little girl. I cant even begin to tell you how happy I am for the two of you, and so thankful that I was able to be there to experience my best friend bring her first born child into the world. Remember to embrace the moment,she wont be small for long,but she will forever be your little girl! Love you friend.







1 comments:

Lauren 29/7/10 16:44  

Adorable! My fav is the pic with the peace hat! So cute!

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP