Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4th of July!!

I know I am soooo behind on blogging but that's what happens when you have 32 kids!!! So here is me trying to catch up on everything in my life! These cuties come visit me every so often. I have shot them for years and love watching them grow and change! We did a mini studio shoot to celebrate the 4th of July! Here are a few from our fun session together!


1 comments:

Anonymous 13/8/11 00:13  

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! bridal jacket Skirt Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels Evening Dresses

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP