Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Monday, December 27, 2010

Shame on Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know I have been the worlds worst blogger for the last few months. Between the holidays, 3 kids, 2 dogs, and a cat (omg... did i really say that),life has been CRAZY. I am trying to get my life back on schedule and get ready for the start of a new year! I cant believe it is already almost 2011! Where did the year go? Well since I am soooooooo behind and I almost need a team of elves to help me get caught up, you will have to bare with me. I will slowly be adding photos from recent sessions that have yet to make their way to the blog. It may take some time but I am fully committed to staying on top of them! Stay tuned for some fabulous client non sneak peaks and for a re cap of 2010. Maybe I will even through a New Year contest out there "Best photo of 2010"! Stay tuned and Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP