Welcome to the Blog!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out the blog! Here is where you will find sneak peaks from recent session, updates and contests! For more information regarding sessions and pricing visit the website! Interested in booking a session? Email me @ kcicerophoto@yahoo.com!



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sienna Juliane Cicero

Sienna Juliane Cicero graced us with her presence at 5:43pm on December 11th. She flew into the world before I even had my camera ready. I arrived at the hospital about 15 min too late and was greeted by a very excited, emotional new daddy. Greg has always dreamed of becoming a father and for the first time in his life he can now hold his new baby girl and be proud to call himself a daddy. A beautiful mommy sat up in the hospital bed, calm,relieved and relaxed. I couldn't stop but think how perfect she looked for just giving birth. I am a proud aunt to a beautiful niece, and very thankful to have such a great brother in law who has truly embraced being a father and a new sister in law whom I respect and love so much. I have not stopped taking photos of this little angel since the day I saw her. I am posting just a few of my favorites but you know there will be more to follow! Congrats to you both on your new addition.





1 comments:

Unknown 9/6/22 06:50  

you can try these out see this here go now Check Out Your URL click over here see this

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP